Getting Clear About Your Online Strategy
If you’re starting a new online project or looking to revamp your existing website, sometimes it can be daunting and difficult to know where to start, especially if you have a complex set of requirements.
Some Questions to Ask
- Are you clear about the goals of your business and the role your website is to play in its success?
- Are you clear about who your customers are, what they want and how they want to interact with you? Do you know how to reach them?
- Do you know what the long term value of your average customer is? Could you be doing more to keep them loyal and increase their business with you?
- Are you being the most valuable you can be for your customers? Are you giving them what they want and then some? Are you communicating with them effectively?
- Are you aware of what your competitors are up to and how you differ from them? Are you leveraging the things you do better than anyone else?
- Are you measuring what’s working and not working? How successful have your marketing efforts been?
- Do you want to get more efficient in your processes so that your online and offline tasks are working better together?
If you need help in any of these areas, you may benefit from an intensive Business Discovery Package where I’ll go in depth with you about every aspect of your business. Your pain points, your goals, your Brand, your vision, your competitors, your customers, your products and services, your workflow, and what drives you to do what you do. I’ll keep asking questions until we’re both clear about the needs and desires of your business and your customers.
I’ll then create a comprehensive report including a set of actionable recommendations. I’ll look at solutions that will encourage customer interaction and Brand loyalty, social media and marketing strategies, and recommend the best tools to suit your budget and technological experience.
You’ll walk away with a document that will form the basis of your online strategy and a comprehensive website brief ready to take to your web designer or developer. Not just what to do, why to do it, the pain points in your business that will be addressed and the solutions that will be provided.
Not only that, you’ll get a full list of all your site’s pages with an overview of each page’s purpose, a summary of the content needed and the Call To Action. We find this is a great starting point for creating your website’s copy as it can save you many hours and headaches.
I will also include a cost breakdown with the option to engage my services for your project, should we both agree that we’re a good fit for each other.
Business Discovery Package
- In depth session to get to the heart of your business – goals, pain points, brand, vision, customers, products, services, competitors, staff workflow
- Comprehensive report of our recommendations (that you’re free to take to another web developer with no obligations to us)
- A sitemap of your site’s pages outlining the purpose, content summary and call to action of each
- A quote for implementing our recommendations (if we both decide we’re a good fit for each other)
My goal is to help you get really clear on your business and it’s online strategy so that you can provide the best possible service for your customers.
Talk to us about your Online Business Strategy!
Get your FREE 15 minute Skype session.
Business Discovery Package can be combined with our Technical Discovery Package for an even more comprehensive plan for achieving your online goals.